- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via blazing fast Thunderbolt 2 connection
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Allows taking UAD plug-ins “on the road,” mixing on Macs with Thunderbolt 1 or 2 connection
- Available in QUAD and OCTO models w/ 4 or 8 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Available in Core, Custom & Ultimate packages
- All packages include Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring:Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Equalizer
- 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- CS-1 Precision Channel
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interfaces
- Compatible with VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX 64 plug-in formats
- Compatible with Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Fan-free design for silent operation
UAD-2 Satellite packages feature a sleek, ultra-portable Thunderbolt-based processing unit, plus the Analog Classics plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX 64), giving you massive analog character, right out of the box.
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins are integral tools for audio professionals. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins faithfully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment — whether it's boutique compressors and EQs, or vintage reverbs and tape machines.
The UAD library features over 90 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio. These plug-ins can be purchased with UAD-2 hardware from retailers as part of bundled packages, or à la carte from UA’s Online Store.