- 9 processors
- Modules can be opened under T-RackS shell or as individual plug-ins
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more
- 32- & 64-bit AAX Compatibility. Will run in Pro Tools 11 and under AAX in Pro Tools 10
- Quad Series processors including Quad Comp, Quad Lim, Quad Image, and De-Esser
- The new British Channel, an incredibly accurate emulation of the dynamics and EQ section of a channel strip from one of the most legendary mixers of all time
- Custom Shop feature, which can be turned on from within T-RackS, lets you browse, audition, and purchase new modules from our ever-expanding collectio
T-Racks Deluxe including full metering suite and Custom Shop
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Opto Compressor
- Brickwall Limiter with intelligent, multi-algorithm operation
- Linear Phase Equalizer
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, peak hold and digital Over indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
- High-speed Phase scope with selectable display options
- Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging display options
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
T-RackS CS Deluxe provides the tools you need to take your mixing to the next level. It features nine analog-modeled or digital processors and it instantly multiplies your studio’s power, many times over.
Not only are each of these processors amazing on their own, but you can open up to eight of them together within the T-RackS Custom Shop application, which makes it easy to try different effects chains, turn processors on and off, and switch their order. But that’s just one of the ways you can use them. You can also open the T-RackS CS plug-in, which offers the same routing and flexible setups as the application, or open the modules individually as plug-ins. The T-RackS CS plug-ins support all major formats, including VST, RTAS, AAX (32- and 64-bit), and Audio Units.
In addition to the 9 processors, you also get the T-RackS Metering suite, which features a variety of useful meters including peak and RMS, a spectrum analyzer and more. It can be opened inside the T-RackS plug-in or as an individual plug-in inside your DAW host.
Here’s a look at the processors:
Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670
Did you know you get the Holy Grail in this collection? Well, the “Holy Grail of compressors,” anyway. Many top producers and engineers refer to the Fairchild™ 670 that way, because it imparts a sound that adds something special to any kind of track, and our emulation captures that sonic magic for a tiny fraction of what one of these rare and very valuable hardware units would cost.
Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
In virtually every major studio, you’re likely to see a distinctive blue unit with big black knobs — the Pultec® EQP-1A program EQ. Vintage Tube Program Equalizer is based on it, and uses our DSM™ and SCC™ technologies for extremely accurate modeling. Our painstakingly produced model gives all the functionality of the original unit and uncannily accurate sonic reproduction.
Optical compressors work on a different principal than tube or FET units, using a light source and a light sensor to govern the amount of compression. This type of circuitry provides a very gentle, smooth compression that’s more transparent then compressors that add “color,” and is preferable in some situations. Opto Compressor provides a very accurate recreation of an optical compressor’s circuit, and delivers compression without any distortion or artifacts.
A brickwall limiter is a useful tool in the studio, because it creates an impenetrable barrier that your digital audio can’t break through, allowing you to turn up your tracks without creating digital distortion. The T-RackS CS Brickwall Limiter features multi-algorithmic operation, and makes it easy to turn your masters up really loud without squashing them. It’s also great for controlling level on individual tracks or busses in a mix.
Linear Phase Equalizer
A linear phase EQ uses different types of algorithms that allow for equalization that’s more transparent and natural sounding than a standard equalizer. Our Linear Phase Equalizer offers those sonic advantages, and is also extremely flexible, with each of its six fully parametric bands offering a choice of filters and knobs for frequency and Q.
Classic T-RackS Tube Compressor
This module is an analog-modeled emulation of a high-end tube compressor. As you would expect from a quality tube device, it gives you a big and warm sound, and is great to use on individual tracks and in mastering situations. In addition to standard compressor controls, you get a Sidechain High-Pass Filter knob, which lets you filter out low frequencies going to the compressor, and a Stereo Enhancement knob for adjusting the width of the stereo image.
Classic T-RackS Clipper
This processor uses peak clipping rather than the usual peak limiting to control peaks in the audio program, and provides you with another dynamics control option. Peak clipping is often a more transparent process, which is why mastering engineers like to use it. Despite its powerful engine, the Classic T-RackS Clipper is easy to use, with only: Gain, Slope, and Output controls.
Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter
When you’re limiting a track, it’s often handy to be able to vary how much you apply depending on the frequency, so you can affect some parts of the spectrum more than others. Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter splits the signal into 3 bands, and lets you adjust the crossover points between them to define their boundaries. Each band can have different threshold and level settings. Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter gives you precision control over your audio, and lets you get your mixes really loud.
Classic T-Racks Equalizer
This six-band parametric EQ gives you flexible operation and great sound. Filter types include high-pass, low-pass, shelving and peaking, and each band can be switched in and out of the circuit. You also get precise control over frequency and Q (bandwidth), and can set the parameters either via knobs or a graphic display. If you like using presets, Classic T-RackS Equalizer gives you settings for a variety of instruments and vocals, providing easy starting points for your tweaking.