2000 Watts of Pure, Authentic Bass Tones
The Bugera BN115TS is designed to offer players massive amounts of low end thunder, equipped with a single 15’ Turbosound speaker which offers 2000 watts of volcanic punch and tone. While the speaker delivers massive amounts of lows and mids, a fully adjustable 1’’ horn driver provides the cabinet with pristine, sparkling highs which can be adjusted via the high-quality rotary attenuator. Use the attenuator to custom tailor your sound, going from a vintage and classic tone through to a modern, percussive style.
Built for Life on the Road
The speaker cabinet is constructed from a lightweight, sturdy plywood, with a shock proof metal grille and reinforced corners to ensure it survives transportation and protects the internal components from damage. Recessed handles and integrated rollers provide the ultimate portability, ensuring players can easily transport the cab from show to show. The Bugera cab is also equipped with 1/4'’ and profession twist lock speaker connectors to keep all the bases covered.
- Produces 2,000 watts of powerful and authentic bass tone
- 1 x 15" custom-made Turbosound LF driver
- Lightweight and extremely durable plywood enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing and front-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Custom-made and adjustable 1” HF driver for high-end resolution
- Input and link outputs on 1/4” TS and professional speaker connectors
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transportation
- Shock-proof metal grille and reinforced corners protect internal compone