The CDi DriveCore Series is an evolution in amplification, providing an impressive mix of high-performance, rich feature set, and competitive cost. Using technology derived from our flagship Installed Sound amplifier (Crown DriveCore Install series), the CDi DriveCore offers streamlined functionality to work in almost any small/medium installation, cinema, retail store, and more. Designed for ease-of-use in a variety of applications, the CDi DriveCore series is available in 2 or 4-channels and includes network control/monitoring, high-level DSP, front-panel interface, and support for driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer. Each variation of channel-count/output-power is also available with BLU link (BL models), adding the ability to send and receive channels over HARMAN’s digital audio BUS.
- Exclusive multi-patented DriveCore™ Technology – The patented DriveCore integrated circuit combines hundreds of discrete circuits into one chip for better performance, lower power consumption, and improved reliability
- BLU link digital audio transport – Up to 256 Channels of digital audio over Category 5e cabling (available on BLU link CDi DriveCore models)
- Supports configuration and control using HiQnet. Audio Architect™
- Monitoring and control over TCP/IP
- Color LCD and front panel user interface for amplifier configuration, control, and monitoring
- Programmable GPIO (general purpose input/output) control port
- Digital signal processing (Input/output EQ filters, crossover, input/output delay, LevelMAXTM limiters)
- Support for importing of FIR filter coefficients
- 20 device presets – 1 factory and 19 user
- 96kHz/32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Universal power supply with PFC for reduced current draw and industry-leading efficiency
- Remote power off – Sleep mode activated via AUX port
- 70Vrms/100Vrms direct drive
- Each channel individually selectable for Low Z or High Z operation
- Advanced protection circuits – Amplifier and loads are protected against shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, over/under-voltage, and high-frequency overload
- Three year, no-fault transferable warranty – Your investment is fully protected
- Complies with GreenEdge™ by HARMAN – Environmentally friendly practices in design, manufacturing, and packaging complement energy-efficient operation
DriveCore Technology – Crown’s proprietary DriveCore technology eliminates hundreds of components within each amplifier, reducing the variability of component values, increasing reliability, resulting in incredible audio fidelity from an efficient design.
Network Control and Monitoring – Through Harman’s HiQnet Audio Architect software, the CDi DriveCore can be controlled, configured, and monitored through standard TCP/IQ network.
DSP – On-board Digital Signal Processor in each amplifier allows for custom configuration
- Input Router
- Input Delay – Up to 1000ms
- Input Parametric EQ – 8 band
- Output Parametric EQ – 8 band
- Output Delay – Up to 100ms
- LevelMAX™ Limiter
BLU link (BL models only) – Both receive and send channels over HARMAN’s 256 channel, fault-tolerant audio BUS, BLU link
Direct Drive 70/100Vrms Output – Each output channel is capable of provide either 70V or 100V for high impedance applications.
Front-Panel Interface – Completely configure the amplifier using an intuitive front-panel interface.
GPIO/AUX Port – Recall presets, mute channels, monitor faults, power on/off the amplifier, and more through a combined GPIO/AUX Port.