Start with its 3 analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs. You get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end AKM® 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an extreme dynamic range of 113 dB. Easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz is a breeze with the integrated sample rate converter. There are precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs, and “Zero”-attack limiters on all output channels guarantee optimal signal and loudspeaker protection.
You also get 4 different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave. The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable. This allows you to manually or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences. An additional sum signal is easily derived from the A/B/C inputs.
NB! Produktet er en utgående modell, men er tilgjengelig så lenge importøren har på lager. En høyttalerprosessor med disse egenskapene og til denne prisen vil du alltid ha nytte av...
The ULTRADRIVE PRO DCX2496 is the ultimate digital loudspeaker management system with an unheard-of audio quality and feature list. It is an indispensable tool for the precise set-up of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays. Installation contractors, live-sound engineers, as well as cinema, discotheque and concert hall operators will quickly learn to love this model’s rich features. Signals can be split in various ways to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker.High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113 dB)
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs—allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences