60 to 17,000 Hz
Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual)
Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)
Open Circuit Voltage: -53.0 dBV/Pa
1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of the output connector
Chrome-plated die casting
What is the Super 55 best suited to?
The Super 55 is suited specifically to vocal applications. Therefore, typically live performance, public address as well as for broadcasting, recording, and sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward