- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -38 dBV/Pa / 12,5 mV/Pa
- Weight: 737 g
- Frequency Response Curve:
The 520DX which is known as "Green Bullet" holds a spot in history as the definitive blues harp voice.
The 520DX features a volume control knob at the base of the microphone that allows users to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performance. An attached cable with a standard 1/4-inch plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device. The Shure 520DX has predominately been used for the harmonica, but can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals.