Offers a tremendous range of tonal options. A no-compromise post-phase inverter master volume that can be bypassed for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity. The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors, making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility.
The revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
- Hand-built all-valve amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves with a monstrous output transformer
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early '80s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
- Original '60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life