The Bugera BN410TS 2800W 4 x 10'' Bass Speaker Cabinet is designed for the player who favours excessive amount of low end thunder in their tone. The cab is equipped with 4 x 10'' Turbosound speakers, offering a total of 2800 watts of pure earth-shattering bass crunch. With the speaker delivering incredible lows and mids, the single 1'' horn drive provides the pristine high-end sparkle which can be custom tailored via the high-quality attenuator. Built from durable plywood, the cab also features reinforced corners and a shock proof metal grille to protect the internal components from damage. Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers provide the ultimate portability, and 1/4'' TS and professional speaker connectors offer excellent flexibility. The Bugera BN410TS Speaker Cabinet is the only way to deliver thundering bass tones for any stage.
The Bugera BN410TS is equipped with 4 10’’ 700 watt Turbosound speakers, delivering an earth shattering 2800 watts of pure tonal power with massive amounts of lows and mids. Along with its 4 incredibly powerful speakers, the amp also features a fully adjustable 1’’ horn driver provides the cabinet with pristine, sparkling highs which can be adjusted via the high-quality rotary attenuator. Use the attenuator to custom tailor your sound, going from a vintage and classic tone through to a modern, percussive style.
The speaker cabinet is constructed from a lightweight, sturdy plywood, with a shock proof metal grille and reinforced corners to ensure it survives transportation and protects the internal components from damage. Recessed handles and integrated rollers provide the ultimate portability, ensuring players can easily transport the cab from show to show. The Bugera cab is also equipped with 1/4'’ and profession twist lock speaker connectors to keep all the bases covered.
- Produces 2,800 watts of powerful and authentic bass tone
- 4 x 10" custom-made Turbosound LF driver
- Lightweight and extremely durable plywood enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing and front-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Custom-made and adjustable 1” HF driver for high-end resolution
- Input and link outputs on 1/4” TS and professional speaker connectors
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transportation
- Shock-proof metal grille and reinforced corners protect internal components