The Bugera T50 Infinium Guitar Head Amplifier is packed full of versatile features to deliver a range of beautiful tones saturated in pleasant power and warmth. Create clean and crunch soundscapes all the way to pure modern high-gain tones with the gain and 3-band EQ, or activate the Phat switch to boost the character of your guitar. Players can achieve up to 50 watts of power, and also take advantage of the impedance switch, which will match any speaker cabinet. Hand-built in Germany using top quality components, the Bugera T50 equipped with four 12AX7 tubes, and two EL34, offering a beautiful tone at any level. The T50 also features switchable class A/AB operation for ultimate power amp voicing, a heavy duty footswitch, vintge equalizer section and much more. The Bugera T50 is the perfect choice for the gigging guitarist.
Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology
The Infinium series of amps have been designed with Infinium tube like multiplier technology which extends the usable lifespan of its power tubes by 20 times. The circuit automatically and continually monitors the performance of each output tube, dynamically driving it towards the operating point and evenly distributing the load to ensure none of the tubes are overdriven. The circuit also compensates for the effect of again by adjusting the current levels to keep the tubes sounds like new. When a tube starts to run at the end of its usable lifespan an LED flashes on to show the player which one needs replacing. Its auto-bias design lets players replace the indicated tube without the need to take it anywhere for repair.
Natural Tube Tones
The hand selected 12AX7 tubes in the Bugera T50 are perfect for creating sweet blues tones to an epic crunch, while the EL34 tubes deliver punchy lows and excellent distortion characteristics which sound amazing when pushed to the limit. The combination of the two tubes provides the amp with a warm distortion and break up, reminiscent of vintage British tube amps.
High Definition Reverb
The Bugera Infinium also features a high definition reverb, letting players add the perfect finishing touches to their signature sound. Its dedicated control provides all the adjustments needed to create the perfect sound, going from a subtle touch to a cavernous, natural sounding reverberations of a large arena.
Unlike other amps in the Infinium series, the Bugera T50 features a built-in emulated DI output, allowing users to connect directly to a PA system or studio desk for a clear and precise tone. Players can choose either a 1 x 12, or a 4 x 12 cabinet emulation at the touch of a button for the ultimate versatility.
- Hand-built 50-Watt guitar head driven by 4 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL34 tubes
- Revolutionary Infinium tube life multiplier technology provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated bass and treble controls
- Switchable Class A/AB operation for ultimate power amp voicing
- Heavy-Duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb Function included
- Phat switch to boost the sound character of your guitar playing
- Speaker emulated output with 1 x12 or 4 x 12 voicing option
- Cage style metallic mirror finish and suitcase-type handle redolent of vintage taste
- Rugged chassis looks stylish and features a roadworthy design
- Designed and engineered in Germany for a hig-quality product
- Includes manufacturer 3 Year warranty program