- Power: Front Panel Switch & Lamp
- Comp Bus: Rear Panel Switches
- Audio Link: Rear Panel Switches
- Ground Lift: Rear Panel Switch
- Inputs: 6 x Balanced XLR
- Aux Inputs: 6 x Balanced XLR
- Outputs: 6 x Balanced XLR
- Aux Outputs: 6 x Balanced XLR
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, IEC Input
- Output Voltages:
- +/-16V: 3.2A
- +48V (Phantom Power): 300mA
- Power Consumption: Typcially 35W
- Dimensions (With Handle & With Feet):
- Height: 140mm / 5.5''
- Width: 349mm / 13.7''
- Depth: 211mm / 8.3''
- Dimensions (With Rack Ears & Without Feet):
- Height: 132mm / 5.2''
- Width: 483mm / 19''
- Depth: 211mm / 8.3''
- Weight: 4.4kg / 9.7lbs
The Midas Legend L6 500 Series Portable Rackmount Chassis is the perfect solution for creating the ideal signal flow through your Midas 500 Series processing modules. The L6 is designed for up to 6 x single-width 500 Series modules, whilst only taking up a compact 3U of 19'' rack space when fitted with the rackmount kit. The chassis is fitted with a robust auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply, enabling worldwide operation, whilst an advanced audio routing design removes the need for complex extra cabling. The L6 ensures astounding signal integrity, as well as providing audio output and compressor bus link switches. Crafted from premium components in a rugged 3U portable chassis, the Midas Legend L6 is perfect for a wide variety of portable applications.
Compact & Powerful Modular Chassis
The L6 Rackmount Chassis is designed to house up to 6 single-width Midas processing modules, taking up just 3U of 19'' rack-space. The chassis allows you to create the perfect signal chain for your situation, and is designed with advanced audio routing for simplified cabling. The L6 is fitted with a robust auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply, allowing worldwide usage. The Midas L6 is designed with complete compatibility with 500 Series modules in mind, as well as the ability to work seamlessly with modules from certain third-party manufacturers.
Advanced Audio Routing
The L6 features a unique advanced audio routing design, making complicated cabling a thing of the past. You can simply install your modules in the chassis in the order you desire, passing the signal through the chain without the need for extra cables. As well as ensuring a neat and tidy unit, this also ensures exceptional signal integrity and intuitive signal flow planning.
- 500 Series portable chassis suitable for 6 single-width Midas 500 Series processing modules
- Advanced audio routing reduces cabling complexity
- Auto output link switches provide cable-free daisy-chain connections between modules
- Compressor bus link switches enable stereo and multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking
- Rugged 3U free-standing portable chassis with carry handle for durability in portable applications
- Included 3U 19'' rackmount kit allows installation in recording studios and live touring racks
- Earth-lift switch eliminates any ground loop problems
- High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply allows worldwide usage
- Over-specified ultra-low noise power supply output provides 3.2A at +/-16V, and 300mA at +48V
- Main and auxillary inputs and outputs per channel on Neutrik XLR connectors
- Premium-grade components throughout provide crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- Designed and engineered in the UK