|Model:||EQ 232P MKII|
|Frequency response:||5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)|
|Dynamic range:||more than 106 dB|
|S/N ratio:||more than 104 dB|
|THD+N:||less than 0.004%|
|Supply voltage:||110V AC 50/60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz (depending on model)|
|Power consumption:||15 W|
|Input impedance:||10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced|
|Output impedance:||100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced|
|Max input level:||+24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced|
|Max output level:||+24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced|
|Unity gain:||balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB|
|High-pass filter:||24db/oct 18…200Hz (variable)|
|EQ 1 freq. range:||45…1000Hz|
|EQ 1 gain:||-15…+15dB|
|EQ 1 bandwidth:||0.2oct…3oct|
|EQ 2 freq. range:||650…15000Hz|
|EQ 2 gain:||-15…+15dB|
|EQ 2 bandwidth:||0.2oct…3oct|
|P EQ low freq. range:||20, 30, 60, 100Hz|
|P EQ high freq. range:||3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz|
|P EQ high cut freq:||5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct|
|Preset storage capacity:||399 presets|
Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch. You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ’s as well as in your D.A.W….AND… in your project with your AUTOMATION. You also have an A/B comparing function known from plugins.
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker® EQ 232P. Now we took a step forward and presented EQ232P MKII.
Between EQ232P and EQ232P MKII we took a huge step improving this amazing EQ even more. There is over 30 changes and improvements in construction, firmware and software. This is by far our most complex and perfect product and by it’s sound and functionality compared to it’s price the unit presents huge value to a professional engineer.
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 2 Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 999 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- AU, VST, RTAS (32 & 64 bit) supported
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- 2 additional parallel outputs for advanced processing like parallel compression.
- 7 presets to have a kick start!
- Improved 24 dB headroom.