- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
- QuietPoint Active Noise Reduction: Up to 20dB
- Sensitivity: 109dB/mW
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight (without cable & battery): 200g
- Connector: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini plug
- Cable:Detachable cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug and inline control/mic; - Detachable cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
- Accessories included: Deluxe carrying case, 6.3mm stereo and airline adapter, AAA battery and accessory pouch
Imagine arriving refreshed after a long flight, shutting out unwanted distractions in a noisy office and the luxury of finding peace and quiet on your commute home. Audio-Technica’s newly designed ATH-ANC7B-SViS QuietPoint closed-back headphones are the successor of the award-winning ANC7B headphones and are designed for use with MP3, CD, DVD and in-flight entertainment systems, as well as all Apple™ products.
They feature large aperture 40mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems, giving you deeper bass, extended treble and high fidelity. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each comfortable earpiece with no need for external modules and the headphones effectively cancel background noise by up to 90%. One AAA battery powers the active noise-cancelling technology and the audio functions in passive mode even without the battery.
The ATH-ANC7B-SViS QuietPoint headphones fold flat and are easily portable, in a lightweight, compact design that's easy to carry for pure shut the world out bliss.