- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit linear PCM mono/poly recording
- Supports WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Lavalier microphone with microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- Low/Mid Low/Mid/High/High plus recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- Built-in clock function, supports BWF files with included time information - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created as a computer text file
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product
Building on the success of the DR-10X and the DR-10SG, the DR-10L marries the industry standard TASCAM portable mini-recorder with a high performance lavalier mic. Easy-to-use - and easy-to-wear - the DR-10L can become your secret weapon in the war against poor production audio. Film-makers and videographers often experience sudden audio volume jumps during filming. An actor could decide to scream a line and a documentary subject could do almost anything. Designed to be used as a self-contained remote recording device, the DR-10L is well prepared to deal with these scenarios.
The DR-10L is an ultra-compact digital recorder / lavalier microphone combination. Designed for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, it is a powerful problem solver providing professional sonics and high convenience. For location recording, a DR-10L can be mounted to each on-camera actor, making booms, wires or expensive (and unpredictable) wireless systems unnecessary. The DR-10L is also an inspiring tool for the experimental audio designer thanks to its portability, high quality and a tiny, professionally spec’d microphone. For added flexibility, the included wired lavalier microphone is affixed via a screw connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier microphones and other mics with the same connector.
The DR-10L has several features to prevent distorted audio, but the most secure is Dual Recording. This feature captures a copy of your signal at a lower level, as a safety track in case of distortion.
Automatic file closing saves file data before the battery runs out: You can always monitor the battery level on the easy-to-read OLED display. If the battery runs out in the middle of a recording, the unit will automatically save the file before turning off so your take isn't lost. And the case is designed so that batteries can be changed quickly, without removing the recorder from the camera shoe mount.
Automatic level, limiter and other functions solve common recording level problems: If the input sound level is too low or too high, an automatic level function can increase or decrease the recording volume to an appropriate level. The limiter prevents distortion caused by sudden input overloads. These functions save you from worrying about recording level settings in situations when there is no second chance.
Compact and lightweight body that is only 63 g, including battery: The DR-10L has been designed to be small, light and esy to conceal. Perfect for on-camera talent, documentary subjects or entire wedding parties, the DR-10L can easily be hidden away and so that noting comes between you and the perfect shot (with perfect audio!)